Rosa pitched six strong innings to

Rosa pitched six strong innings to

Postprzez lw789 » Cz sie 30, 2018 6:19 am

Referee Steven McLean says he is honoured to be given the opportunity to officiate at this weekends Scottish Cup final between Rangers and Hibernian at Hampden Park. The FIFA official, who was in charge of the Scottish League Cup final between Aberdeen and Inverness CT two years ago, says lessons learned from a match at the National Stadium last season will stand him in good stead this Saturday, live on Sky Sports.McLean was the man in the middle during the 2015 Scottish Cup semi-final between Celtic and Inverness when Caleys Josh Meekings handled the ball on the line but neither a penalty nor a red card were awarded. Inverness went on to win the game 3-2 and advance to the final where they beat Falkirk 2-1.Speaking to Sky Sports Scotland, McLean says: This is absolutely massive. It is the pinnacle for any Scottish referee.Its a great privilege, a great honour and its a special match so I am absolutely delighted to be appointed to this fixture. Steven McLean waves away protest from Kris Commons after failing to spot Josh Meekings handball The League Cup final was a special occasion as well but everybody wants the Scottish. Its the big one. Its going to be a great occasion, a great experience and one I am very much looking forward to.Asked if the match affords him the chance to atone for his error during last years semi-final, he added: Of course. We learn from all experiences.Obviously that was an incident that was missed, it was disappointing on the day and I take ultimate responsibility for it. But we have a referee team and we share responsibility so its important that we learn from those incidents.But we use our experiences from both positive incidents and negative incidents just to move forward and use it as a learning opportunity and hopefully I have used that in the last season to perform well.I had a really consistent performance level this season and I think I have benefitted from all my experiences in my career and that is what has enabled us to be in this position. Also See: Hibs fixtures Hibs stats Scottish Champ table Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club Get a £10 free bet! Alec Ogletree Giants Jersey . In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field. Kyle Lauletta Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Blac ... ml?cat=948. Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey . He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. Ray-Ray Armstrong Giants Jersey . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night.VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Mantha had two goals and an assist and Antoine Bibeau stopped 30 shots as the Val-dOr Foreurs toppled the visiting Baie-Comeau Drakkar 5-2 on Tuesday in Game 3 of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final. Anthony Richard had a goal and an assist for the Foreurs, who lead the best-of-seven series 2-1. Maxime Gravel and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier tacked on a goal apiece. Felix Giirard and Maxime St-Cyr supplied the scoring for the Drakkar, who led 2-1 midway through the second period before giving up four unanswered goals.dddddddddddd Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette turned away 24-of-28 shots in a losing cause. Val-dOr went 2 for 3 on the power play while the Drakkar failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. The Foreurs host Game 4 on Wednesday. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Powrót do Foto Pan Karp