nditionally apologize for my comments the other day

nditionally apologize for my comments the other day

Postprzez lxt1217 » Pt lip 20, 2018 8:16 am

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts starting running back Vick Ballard will miss the rest of the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. Coach Chuck Pagano said Friday that Ballard was hurt making a cut in practice Thursday. "It was a non-contact injury, just put a foot in the ground, went to cut on a running play and knee went out on him," Pagano said. "Hell require season-ending surgery, unfortunately. We feel awful for Vick." Former New York Giants star Ahmad Bradshaw is expected to start Sunday against Miami, and the Colts (1-0) are promoting rookie Kerwynn Williams, their seventh-round draft pick, from the practice squad to the active roster. Former first-round pick Donald Brown also could see more action. Ballard was Indys top rusher in 2012. The rookie ran for 814 yards and two touchdowns but was best remembered for making the diving, twisting TD he scored on a 16-yard TD pass to beat Tennessee in overtime. Last week, Ballard ran 13 times for 63 yards and was 6 for 6 on blitz pickups. He declined to talk with reporters Friday in the locker room. But his teammates were supportive. "Unfortunately, its the game of football and its not the first time its happened to somebody on this team this season," Brown said. "Unfortunately, it probably wont be the last, either. Its a very tough injury and you hate to see somebody who puts in the work like he did, to see that happen to somebody like that. But next man up and you have to keep going." Tight end Dwayne Allen missed practice again with a hip injury but Pagano said he was probable for Sundays game against Miami. Linebacker Pat Angerer (concussion) was a full participant at practice for the third consecutive day. Linebackers Kavell Conner (ankle) and Jerrell Freeman (quad) did limited work and are listed as questionable. Linebacker Erik Walden (hamstring) returned to full work after being limited Thursday. Walden also is listed as questionable. Receiver David Reed (concussion/quad) did not practice and has been ruled for Sundays game. Alex Cappa Jersey . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. John Lynch Buccaneers Jersey . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonli ... ns-Jersey/. Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko. John Lynch Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Chandler Catanzaro Jersey . The White Sox said Wednesday they acquired left-handed pitching prospect Sean Bierman and infielder Ben Kline, who both played at Class A this season. The White Sox dealt Crain to Tampa Bay on July 29.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - The San Francisco 49ers suspended veteran broadcaster Ted Robinson on Wednesday night for two upcoming games following comments this week to a San Francisco radio station about the Ray Rice domestic violence case that were deemed insensitive. The Pac-12 Networks also announced late Wednesday it had suspended Robinson for the next two weeks and that he would undergo sensitivity training. The 57-year-old Robinson spoke to KNBR radio on Monday and said Rices now-wife, Janay, was partly to blame for not speaking up. "That, to me, is the saddest part of it," he told the station. The issue of domestic violence is particularly sensitive for the 49ers, who recently had one of their players arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. Defensive tackle Ray McDonald has continued to practice and play since his Aug. 31 arrest while celebrating his 30th birthday with friends and teammates at his home. CEO Jed York and coach Jim Harbaugh have said they will let "due process" play out before making a decision about McDonald, while reiterating they have zero tolerance for domestic violence. Robinson issued apologies through the 49ers and Pac-12 Networks. "I want to unconditionally apologize for my comments the other day," Robinson said. "As a professional communicator, I am responsible for my words. My choice of words was careless and does not reflect my true feelings about domestic violence. I understand that the cycle of abusse keeps people in unhealthy relationships.dddddddddddd No blame or responsibility should ever be placed on a victim." In a statement, 49ers President Paraag Marathe said he told Robinson of the decision earlier Wednesday. "The comments made by radio broadcaster Ted Robinson on Monday were offensive and in no way reflect the views of the San Francisco 49ers organization. We have made the decision to suspend him for the next two games. I informed Ted of our decision earlier today, and we will continue to address this matter with him internally. Our organization stands strongly against domestic violence and will not tolerate comments such as these." Robinson has been the 49ers play-by-play voice since 2009 and signed a five-year contract extension in May 2013 that takes him through the 2018 season. He will not call the teams home opener Sunday night against the Bears, the regular-season debut at new $1.2 billion Levis Stadium. His first game back would be when San Francisco hosts Philadelphia on Sept. 28. The Pac-12 Networks said Robinson wouldnt call games for the next two weeks. "Teds commentary on Monday was entirely unacceptable and stands in stark contrast to the core values of Pac-12 Networks," Pac-12 Networks President Lydia Murphy-Stephans said. "We value Ted as a member of our team, but see this as an important learning opportunity as we work with him through sensitivity training before welcoming him back to our air." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Powrót do Z karpiem ze sklepu do domu