I announced various information events like the question

I announced various information events like the question

Postprzez StevenCao » Pt sty 11, 2019 5:27 am

Nexon's live operating capacity, that has been supplying Maplestory M Mesos longevity titles for several decades, has played a considerable role. MapleStory's global brand power has been enlarged as a result of communicating with customers through various content updates and on - line and off - line events.

'Maple Story','Maple Story 2','Maple Story M' Korea Development team appreciated most of the 550 lovers and'Maple Story' was celebrating the 13th anniversary of Global Service. To be able to give back to the fans who have been steadfastly loving, I announced various information events like the question and answer of the development team, the costume drama, as well as the quiz series.

This event, that was broadcasted online through Twitch, announced the introduction of'Maple Story 2' articles and unveiled the program of closed pilot evaluation beginning from May 9, also declared global launch. In addition, he got a warm welcome by customers who have been waiting for Maplestory 2 global service for a long time and also announced the global service plan of MapleStory M, a mobile game that has finished global trial testing in January.

On the other hand, in the outside terrace of this event venue, a booth selling'Maple Story' Goods, that was created by four artists chosen in Korea, has been operated. 'Pink Blank Wool Doll',''Pink Bean Mug','Kinesis''And so on. "I am very happy to see North American customers that enjoy'Maple Story' and it's meaningful," said Bae Jung Il, Director of Maple Story, that attended the event. "Together with the new maple story IP names, I would like to request your attention because I'll be providing services."

From August 31st to September 3th, I engaged in Pax West 2018 held in Seattle and opened the'Maple Story' theme booth and fulfilled assorted fans.Through PAX,'Maple Story' winter update'Black Wizard' was shown,'Black Wizard' cartoon was shown in a small theatre,'Maple Story' shop was opened, and Official Goodies was marketed. MapleStory two, which was launched shortly after launching, and Maple Story 2, a month before its launch, introduced a variety of game contents including unpublished content to visitors.

Additionally, MapleStory and Global Maple Story teams visited the stalls to meet with North American users and posted questions, answers, and signatures.Since its founding in 1994, it has established a company in america in 1997 and has been engaged in online game business targeting the North American marketplace in the beginning. Currently,Nexon America Inc., a console game assistance, Nexon M Inc., a mobile game publishing firm, and a game development studio.

It was created in 2005 as a North American corporation of Nexon Company. Maplestory 2 Mesos buy Nexon was first noticed as a pioneer in this field after introducing the'Free to Play' model to the North American game market. It has grown into a leading online game business in the North American game market, which has been the center of video games in the moment. Maplestory, MapleStory M, MapleStory two, and Mabinogi are actively serving the international markets such as North America, Europe, Oceania and South America.
StevenCao

Powrót do Z karpiem ze sklepu do domu